Friday, January 18, 2013

Bad Days

This day started out quite well.  I wonder what happened.

I'll be honest, I'm not the best when it comes to crowds, but I manage okay.  I've gotten involved with the local Pagans and it honestly didn't take long to find a rhythm.  Today, however.... well, honestly I feel a bit broken.

I moved to this beautiful new town.  I'm back in school.  I'm getting active in the community and I consider my life to be richer than it has been in a long time.  So why did I balk at this? 

I'm not as upset now as I was 4 hours ago, but I'm still feeling a bit delicate.  So what do I do with a Bad Day like this?  What message is the Divine trying to send me?   I was really looking forward to meeting new people today, but when I got there, I caved.  Maybe this is a lesson, maybe not.

I'm going to take this Bad Day and offer it up to the Divine.  I have broken spots, and today hit on one of them. Please let me shake off this funk, bring me to the light and life I need.  Help me through this, but be gentle with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment