Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bread for Brigid

The goddess Brigid:  lots of fire here, the flame of creativity, the fire of the hearth, the roiling furnace of the forge. 

I baked bread for the first time this year.  Heck, the first time in this apartment.  It wasn't my best, but it wasn't anything fancy either.  But I set aside the first bit of it to be offered during the full moon ritual. It worked out well, as we didn't have any cakes.

Now I'm working on another project: calligraphy and illumination.  It's in a style I haven't tried before, but no worries, Brigid has kept me going so far and will continue to inspire.

So sorry for posting late, but I was off forging new and deeper connections in my local community.  Thanks to my crazy group of friends for an awesome full moon rite and way too much coffee and conversation after.  Here's to many more of these kind of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment