Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Experiences

Thank you for allowing me to reach the dawn of yet another year.  There were many days I wasn't sure I would make it.  So now I'm looking at the end of the first day of this year and wondering what more I can do for myself.  I am going back to school after taking the semester off to move.  I have gotten active in the local Pagan population, making friends and gaining perspective on where I want to take this spiritual path of mine.  So what else?

A blog, you say? 

I'm not sure I have anything worth talking about.  Let me correct that - I'm not sure anyone would take the time to READ that online.  Most everyone who's interested would hear these things from me in person.  But my gut tells me that if I don't put it online, I won't EVER have a consistent journaling practice.  Like it or lump it, there it is.  I'm owning it.

So what to write about? I suppose this must be the obligatory intro post.  Oh, alright, if you insist.

I'm a thirty something female in Texas working on a counseling degree.  I'm a Pagan.  My fiance and many close friends know this, as does my younger brother.  The rest of my family does not.  I'm not interested in telling them, either.  It has been many a year since I did any significant spiritual study, and I'm needing some new growth.  Journaling has always been something I really want to do, but just don't.  So I'm going to fix that with this lovely blog.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment